Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Not only do these continue to rape my computer...

They get so much better every ****ing time. Keep up the great work man.

The part where Jesus came down with that magnum just put a big smile on my face :D

(Note: My computer sucks T_T)

Project I.V. Project I.V.

I only wish I could animate like this.

I've been working with Flash for a little over a year now (not practicing too much, just tinkering). I want to start working on a Hitman movie (Been playing a little to much Hitman: Blood Money...), and I want it to be animated by brush (I sadly only have a mouse).

Enough about me though, that was sweet. I don't really know what the story is, but the animation style is great. Keep up the good work.... but of course don't forget about Madness either :P

Oh my God Oh my God

We fight to be rich?

First off, that was a pointless movie (make one with a point next time...). Secondly, try to make it out of the 5th grade and learn a little more about war. No, Ive never been to war, and no Im not a war buff, but I know enough about to it know that were not fighting to be rich...

Fight 1 Fight 1

Very good!

Normally I like to look at peoples first try to see how bad it was (mine was awful). As for a first try here, this is GREAT! Keep up the good work, and if you could, give ME a few pointers on how to animate like this >_> Im still trying to learn.

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

A friggen masterpiece!

GREAT work on this! I thought it was really funny, great beat too. Really good job.

StealthBeast responds:

Glad you love it! thanks for the review!

NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition NewbieScape 3 XmasEdition

LOL I LOVE THESE!

Wow dude good job, these are very funny! Just one question: Where did you learn to animate like this?

Lopaxe responds:

i learned from myself. btw, thx for review

NewbieScape NewbieScape

Suprisinly Good!

I was unsure at first but I thought this movie was well animated and pretty damn funny! Way to put the X in X-treme on the combat there.... that was so damn funny! Keepu up the good work.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I Heart You.

WOW, this flash is very good! I heard about the whole stealing things quite a few times, but when it comes to telling the truth about EBaums, the exictuion couldn't be ANY better than this. This is Grade A work, damn good job. The song kept me listening to it about 10 times or so. Very good work!

Mario's 20th anniversary Mario's 20th anniversary

Very Nice!

This project was well put together. The animation by all the artists was very good, a bit cheesy at times, and some was better than others (I have no room to speak there really....). But overall VERY good tribute.

Billys Fight Part1 Billys Fight Part1

Very nice....

Really good job on this movie.... hope to see more, by the way u know any good sprite tuts?